Involvement and Innovation
Committee engagement is one of the best measurements for membership engagement as a whole. We understand that the meaningful involvement of your association members through committees is the best way to promote innovation and growth for your association. In addition to accessing the benefits that come with years of best practices experience from our staff, committees and task forces receive our support with their meetings and conference call arrangements, as well as with general correspondence and reports.
Let us support your members by fostering their involvement in the day-to-day workings of their association through engaging committee work, better connecting them to their colleagues while making an impact within their professional community.
Opportunities for Engagement
- Let us maintain your association’s committee and subcommittee online presence and workspace
- Let us assist the development of general committee and task force correspondence and meeting arrangements
- Let us develop a schedule and calendar for committee meetings and conference calls with timely reminders
- Let us secure and disseminate committee reports and action items for the board, staff, and membership
- Let us provide secure and affordable conference call platform options to fit your group needs
Thank you for all the efforts [Ruggles has] put forth in getting SPS off the ground. I can't tell enough how impressed I have been with your energy, work, expertise and direction that you have delivered.
Mick Connors, MD
Past President - Society for Pediatric Sedation